The Information We Collect
- Via Our ‘Subscribe For Updates’ Sign-up:
- We collect your email address in order to forward you updates and other marketing materials.
- This information is stored on a database for the above purposes on a third party secure server (see more information below on our *Third Party Data Processors).
- The information will be stored on our database until you advise that you wish it to be removed.
- You can request your data to be removed from our database at any time by contacting us or clicking the ‘opt-out’ / ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in any e-newsletters.
- We have installed an SSL Certificate to aid with security regarding collection of the above data.
- Via Our Contact/Enquiry Forms or Email Links:
- The information you provide to us via email, or within an enquiry form, from our website will be stored within our email client systems [such as Outlook or Mac Mail].
- We will use the information you provide to deal with your enquiry, the project we are commissioned for, or to aid with our marketing efforts.
- The information will remain in our systems unless you request it to be deleted however, we endeavour to delete outdated emails on a regular basis.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
They help with Google Analytics and will collect data such as: the pages you visit, dates and times, how long you spend on each page, what you click on within a page and how you found the site. We use this information to aid our website design and development and refine the messages that Aerona produces. These cookies don’t collect personal data such as names or addresses.
Cookies can also allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
*Third Party Data Processors
We have a number of third party data processors that use, or store, data provided through our website. These are listed below along with links to their own Privacy Policies:
We use Google Analytics to provide us with our website statistics.
Campaign Monitor & Mailchimp
We use Campaign Monitor and Mailchimp to distribute our e-newsletters and e-marketing materials.
Insert Hosting Provider LCN?
We use ???????????? to host our website that collects any data you provide.
Your Personal Data Rights
You have the right to see the personal data we hold about you and/or the right for your personal data to be deleted.
We’d be happy to action either of the above, please let us know via the contact information below. You may be asked to put your request in writing.
Contact Information / Data Controller
Aerona Clinical Ltd, Exeter Science Park, Babbage Way, Exeter EX5 2FN
Tel: +44 (0)20 8798 0623
We take every care to protect your personal data however, we can’t guarantee total security and therefore provision of your data is done so at your own risk.